2013-14 BEA Bargaining Team
- Karen Hoffman - BEA President, (503) 645-6066
- Karen Lally - Bargaining Chair, BEA Vice President, (503) 645-6066
- Catherine Alexander - UniServ Consultant BEA, (503) 645-6066
- Sara Schmitt - Bethany Elem, 2nd Grade
- Terry Nolan - Sunset HS, English
- Wendy Evans - West TV Elem, 3rd Grade
- David Nelson - Conestoga MS, Counselor
- Tricia Barry - Highland Park MS, Art
The BEA Bargaining Team is appointed by the President. Any member may request appointment to this committee. The Bargaining Team is responsible for bargaining a collective bargaining agreement (the contract) with the Beaverton School District. We bargain work load, insurance, salary, and other conditions of employment.
What the BEA Bargaining Team has done for you over the years!
- Increase in salary
- Equity in salary and years of experience
Sick leave for you and your family membersHealth insurance options
- Other paid leaves
- Grievance procedure
- Guaranteed prep time during the student contact day
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Academic Freedom
- Non Discrimination
- Work Days without students or staff development
- Quality Long Term Disability Insurance
- 30 minute duty free lunch
To read your collective bargaining agreement log onto your First Class email and look in the"BEA on Line" folder.